Regarding heritage specifically, DutchCulture‘s main objective is to improve the coherence and visibility of the history and heritage that connects the Netherlands to other countries. It does so by offering a number of services to Dutch and international heritage professionals and institutions.
The primary services within International Heritage Cooperation are:
- Advice on heritage projects. DutchCulture can connect you to its network of international heritage professionals.
- DutchCulture manages a Matching Fund*. Dutch legal entities (companies and registered freelancers) are able to apply for partial funding for an international heritage cooperation project.
- DutchCulture offers Dutch organizations working on an international heritage cooperation project the opportunity to apply for compensation for travel expenses* to one of the ten appointed partner countries or four other focal countries.
- DutchCulture is in charge of managing information channels, including the International Heritage Cooperation Newsletter. Additionally, DutchCulture actively uses social media to share the latest news on international heritage cooperation projects.
- DutchCulture organizes customized visitors programmes for international heritage professionals. These programmes are an opportunity to get to know Dutch experts and institutions. The visitors are selected in close coordination with the Dutch embassies.
If you are interested in one of these services or if you have questions, please contact us.
*Due to circumstances it might take us longer than usual to answer your questions and plan a consultation.